Our human body produces hormones naturally. Sometimes it so happens some people do not have a good health. So in that case to improve the health of the individual, a supplement is prescribed. The steroid is not something new. It can be described as a chemical compound that is produced by the body naturally. The steroid is used as a drug to treat a person with illness or injuries. The usage of steroid should be strictly followed and anything taken for the too extended period is always dangerous. The effect of steroid is so bad that many governments have banned certain steroids in the interest of public health.
However, many sportsmen make use of the steroids illegally to improve their health resulting in an improvement in performance. The type of steroid taken by an athlete is anabolic steroid which develops the muscle growth in the body. But is it the correct way to present yourself? An athlete is known for his discipline, hard work and dedication to achieve something in life, and is considered as a role model and inspiration to youth.
Anabolic supplements (also known as anabolic steroids) refer to those drugs which are artificially produced hormones and are related to testosterone hormone that initiates muscle growth in any human body. Anabolic steroids usually come in the form a tablets, powders or injections. The law says that it is illegal to possess or sell any anabolic steroids without a valid doctor’s prescription. Some people choose anabolic growth supplements to enhance the muscle mass which results in weight gain as the amount of protein produced by the body will increase.
Effects of anabolic steroids
- There is growth in muscles in a short period.
- People get addicted to these steroids and feel weak without consuming them.
- When taken for a long the body stops reacting to other drugs which may be a danger in case of emergency.
- It has a direct effect on the brain which may result in mental illness, changes in mood, paranoia, dizziness, hallucinations, etc.
Cure against the effects of anabolic steroids
- A good physician should be consulted if the person is additive to anabolic steroids and advised to stop taking such dangerous steroids
- A balanced diet which consists of all vitamins, nutrition should be prescribed to the person.
- A regular checkup is necessary, and observation of the individual is a must. Our elders say “Prevention is better than cure.” In this case, even though people are educated, and repeatedly they are advised not to take any artificial supplement to improve muscles health, people opt for steroids. Prevention to some extent is not possible in such case.
- A proper consultation has to give the person to improve his morale first. After developing confidence, his health has to be considered, and necessary exercises have to be advised to the person.
To conclude, I would say Anabolic steroids are not required. People can build their body structure through proper diet and exercise. Of course, it will take a long time, but one’s health is safe.